Salary: $105k + Super
Role benefit: Be instrumental in enhancing the engagement with stakeholders in aligning customer centricity, driving process excellence and building engagement
Reporting to the Regional GM, this Customer Relationship Manager is a key role in delivering an exceptional brand experience in the marketplace through influence and management of stakeholders. The Customer Relationship Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for building engagement across the business network aligned to the brand and strategy, driving training and coaching as well as ensuring compliance to the group's procedures and policies.
The key success factor will be your customer centric mindset, ability to influence and drive transformational change with your stakeholders.
- Lead the induction and training of new customers to the business incorporating execution with regional strategies
- Build engagement with key customers aligning their goals with business requirements and ensuring consistency in brand representation in the marketplace
- Ensure the compliance to key operational KPIs, policies and procedures is adhered to - promote achievements and take remedial action where required.
- Lead workshops to continue to grow and mentor your customer stakeholders to build the brand, alignment with business goals, leverage of technology
- Promote a continuous improvement mindset in improving processes and procedures, aligning reporting and metrics to key business goals as well as the enhanced use of key technology and tools
You are a natural people person with a unique balance between empathy and resilience that can connect with a diverse range of people. Coming from a customer service background, ideally within a retail or franchise business, you are passionate about being customer facing and are a problem solver.
You combine your strong conflict resolution skills with understanding of policies and procedures to coach and mentor your stakeholders to enhance the customer centric view of the brand in the marketplace.
Culture & Benefits
The role is a key role in driving transformational change in growing the brand in the marketplace. With a national presence and a highly recognised brand, they are the market leader in their industry and continue to grow organically and through acquisition. With a unique and rare opportunity to be part of a period where you can provide significant value back to the business, this role will provide opportunities for you to be part of the journey and create opportunities for future growth and succession.
- Make a difference - be instrumental in driving best practice
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $105k + Super
- Be part of transformation - help deliver a greater customer centric experience and deliver best practice
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCRM4092 in the subject line.