- Leading player in its field with national retail footprint
- Be rewarded: salary $150K + Super + Bonus
- Help shape a customer orientated lens for business growth
Location: Western Sydney
Salary package: $150K + Super + Bonus
Role highlights: Take a lead in shaping the organisation’s understanding of the customer journey and opportunities to deliver impact and value
The Customer Data & Insights Manager will be a key influencer across the organisation in developing a customer centric view that will lead the organisations go-to-market channel strategy. Working collaboratively across the leadership group, you will bring intelligence and strategic insights of the customer market landscape to help align the organisation to opportunities to add value and drive growth across immediate and future horizons.
This is a broad strategic role where you will leverage your experience across data, strategy and customer engagement to really have an impact on the organisation’s growth agenda.
- Shape the organisations framework in the analysis, review and understanding of the customer landscape, aligning overall purpose and values within current internal processes and workstreams
- Champion a customer first mindset across the business, including building awareness around the customer journey, key customer value points and needs
- Develop and embed measures and reporting to allow the assessment of customer engagement across the end-to-end lifecycle, including management of the broader business insights planning process
- Link customer measures and strategy across key business functions
- Conduct market research and present insight led analysis that shapes future strategic direction, awareness of current and future target market opportunities
- Collaborate with key functional leaders across the business to review and assess ongoing performance against key customer success measures
- Lead one direct report
- Extensive experience in customer data and analysis incorporating segmentation, lifecycle and other trends
- Strong leadership capability in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders across a business
- Proven experience in being able to translate quantitative and qualitative information with strategic commercial outcomes
- An understanding of business financial performance measures and an ability to provide a link to financial outcomes from customer measures
- A customer first mindset
- Exceptional communication skills in engaging with internal and external stakeholders, presentation of succinct messaging and working across a broad range of styles
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The business is a highly regarded Australian brand with a national retail presence that is investing in the future. With a market leading product, they are passionate about the impact their product and services provide in the marketplace which is embedded within the fabric of their culture.
This represents a great opportunity to join a high performing and strategically minded leadership team during a period of transformative growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is TNCDIM5259. Please allow for 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.