Location: Sydney CBD
Salary package: $30p/h - $35p/h + Super
Role highlight: Be part of a multi-national organisation as a Credit Officer with opportunities to add value to the long term success of the business.
This Credit Officer will be directly reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager. You be responsible for the end to end function of accounts receivable. You will be assisting the Credit Team in terms of the department's compliance with specific credit policies. As a Credit Officer, you are managing the daily administration of existing customer accounts through analysing credit applications.
As a Credit Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the relations with key stakeholders and creating effective resolutions. With great time management skills, you are managing full function accounts receivable duties including bank reconciliations, receipting and allocations. You will be responsible for liaising with customers on accounts receivable issues. Your role is mainly focused on meeting deliverables as part of a team to showcase your ability to add value. You have demonstrated a strong background in collaborating with stakeholders and client service. Your ability to work under pressure in difficult situations and excellent communication skills will demonstrate your dedication in maintaining key stakeholders. The key success factor is your ability to effectively communicate, handle difficult situations and collaborate within a team.
In this role, you will be responsible for all debtor management, reporting to Finance Manager as well as an array of accounts receivable duties. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Liaise with senior management to develop effective solutions to stakeholder enquiries and issues
- Managing end to end accounts receivable duties including bank reconciliations, receipting and allocations
- Ensure the assurance of company credit policies and procedures in line with given tasks
- Manage customer and internal stakeholder's enquiries and act accordingly
- Answer inquiries from customers and stakeholders efficiently
- Follow up promptly on accounts receivable inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Handling large volumes of data including ledgers, rebates and claims
- Managing a ledger with a high volume of active accounts
- Respond to customers on the phone, issue statements and handle invoices
- Develop month end reporting schemes in accordance to company standards
- Responsible for opening new accounts and updating customer data through internal systems.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
As a Credit Officer you will be responsible for full function accounts receivable. You have demonstrated your experience in end to end accounts receivable roles across your career. A successful candidate will have shown strong communication skills with customers and internal stakeholders. Your day to day tasks will consist of managing major accounts and ensure payments are made in an efficient manner. In this role, you will also have experience in managing high volumes of invoices. Your role consist of dealing with customer enquiries part of a supportive team. As a Credit Officer, you will be involved in a client service focus and accounts receivable functions. Your background in full function accounts receivable will contribute your success in the business.
A successful candidate possesses excellent communication and good problem solving skills. You will have also have demonstrated your ability with dealing with customers over the phone. As part of your role, you are involved in the end to end process in working towards set targets. This Credit Officer has shown strong experience in chasing up payments over the phone. Candidates that have experience in using Microsoft (PC based) software and ERP systems will be highly regarded. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and is able to thrive in a fast environment. Candidates that also have strong Excel skills will be desirable.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Be part of this multi-national organisation in the client service industry that has succeeded in global and international markets. This company holds a strong market position and is passionate about developing valuable opportunities. The company values candidates that demonstrate a willingness to learn in fast paced environment. This leading organisation values candidates that want to contribute to the long term success of the company in their respective industry. This role will see you working part of a supportive team in order to meet deadlines.
- Immediate start; 3-6 months opportunity
- Competitive rate of $30p/h - $35p/h + Super
- Close to public transport; growth opportunities
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Bhrizel Del Rosario", quoting reference number BDR4752 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.