- Market leader; global business; booming industry
- Be reward with a salary of $70k - $75k + Super
- Parking onsite; convenient location; modern offices
Location: South West Sydney
Salary package: $70k – $75k + Super + Parking
Role highlight: Join this growing company in a secure role as a Credit Controller. Amazing workplace culture, beautiful offices, friendly team.
This Credit Controller will report directly into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for a diverse and extensive portfolio of customers. You will conduct required credit checks on new customers and ensure credit and collection policies are followed. This Credit Controller will oversee the collection of customer accounts and reconcile complex month-end accounts.
- Conduct credit checks on new customers
- Resolve problems in relation to invoice payments
- Ensure credit and collection policies are followed
- Liaise with customers and internal stakeholders
- Reconcile complex month-end accounts
- Monitor debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Overseeing the collection of customer accounts
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ of experience as a credit controller. You have strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail. Competency in a large ERP system required (Navision preferred). You have amazing communication and negotiation skills and a passion for credit control. The successful candidate will have a “can do” attitude and work well within a diverse team.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This global organisation is seeking a motivated Credit Controller that has a drive for growth and developing your personal career. They are one of the leading companies in the production and supply industry and continue to succeed in the market. Due to the continuous growth of the organisation they are seeking a Credit Controller to be part of their dynamic team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CWCC5442. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.