- Market leading organisation; national presence; growing industry
- Competitive salary on offer - $65K+Super
- Permanent opportunity; work close to home; high performing team culture
Location: Blacktown surrounds
Salary package: $65K + Super + Parking + Company Benefits
Role Highlights: Join this growing, national organisation during an exciting period of growth. Work close to home and enjoy modern offices and onsite parking.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring that clients adhere to their agreed payment terms. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include responding to invoice enquiries and ensuring that your debtor’s ledger is accurately maintained. You will ensure all payments are correct and will take ownership of reconciling these accounts.
This role will be fast paced so will suit an energetic, experienced and highly motivated Credit Controller. Your friendly phone manner and passion for the job at hand will show through your dedication and persistence in receiving payments. You will be responsible for issuing reminder notices to your clientele whilst building and maintaining great rapport.
- Managing a ledger of over 500 accounts
- Maintenance of all collection activites, customer correspondance and account management records
- Reviewing the sales ledger/aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Responding to invoice enquiries and managing payment terms
- Managing stop credit and orders on hold
- Manage the credit claims process for assigned accounts including the entry of pricing claims on appropriate sales systems
- Chasing outstanding debts from customers and negotiating commitments.
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary
- Assist the sales team to ensure payment terms and time lines are met without effecting dispatch of goods
- Attending to high volumes of calls in a KPI driven environment
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ of experience as a credit controller working within an end to end position. You have a nautral ability to build relationships, are a problem solver and have a high attention to detail. Competency in a large ERP system required along with intermediate Excel skills. You have exceptional communication and negotiation skills and a passion for credit control. The successful candidate will have a “can do” attitude and work well within a fast paced environment.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a national leader in their field and have consistently gone from strength. Currently going through a growth phase, they are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Leverage your strengths – be instrumental in driving collections and building relationships with your clients
- Be rewarded for your efforts – $65K + Super – work close to home
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NHCC5457 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.