Job Description Location: Parramatta
Salary package: $32- 35ph + super
Role benefits: Join this innovative, Australian organisation during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring that clients adhere to their agreed payment terms. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include responding to invoice enquiries and ensuring that your debtor's ledger is accurately maintained. You will ensure all payments are correct and will take ownership of reconciling these accounts.
This role will be fast paced due to the growth path of the company so will suit an energetic, experienced and highly motivated Credit Controller. Your friendly phone manner and passion for the job at hand will show through your dedication and persistence in receiving payments. You will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with major clients hence an ability to be professional and build rapport will be critical.
- Managing a ledger of across 5 major clients
- Reviewing the sales ledger/aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Monthly detail reconciliation of invoices and payments
- Follow up with internal and external parties to resolve outstanding payments.
- Collection and management of direct invoicing to clients.
- Follow Debtor escalations policy including utilisation and follow up with debt collector.
- Working as part of a team of Accounts Receivable to assist as required.
As a Credit Controller you will come from a credit/collections background and have extensive experience building relationships with and collecting from major large accounts. You will have a demonstrated ability and desire to pick up the phone to collect and build relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate in a professional manner, with demonstrated negotiation skills and possess a high degree of initiative. The successful candidate will also be an outcome focused individual who works well in a fast paced and autonomous collection environment, and has a desire to learn.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a supplier to the FMCG/Retail industry across a range of products and services. Going through transformational change, they are passionate about bringing in the best talent to help elevate their business and shape long term opportunities.
- Leverage your strengths - be instrumental in driving collections and building relationships with your clients
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $32-35ph + super - temp to perm opportunity
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Anmol Singh, quoting reference number ASCC4320 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.