Location: Sydney CBD
Rate: $30 p/h + super- temp to perm
Benefit: fantastic location close to transport and buzz of the CBD.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller will be responsible for a diverse and extensive portfolio of customers. Your role will be of a full function nature and your duties will essentially be divided across: collections, reconciliations and allocations. Dispute resolution is a pivotal part of this role. This Credit Controller also assess the credit worthiness of new and existing accounts and initiate action for legal recovery of overdue accounts if necessary. To be successful in this role you need to have a proven collections background and have an excellent phone manner.
You will be a motivated and hard-working Credit Controller who will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Reconciliations and allocations
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices
- Liaising with sales and operational staff to ensure out-going invoices are accurate
- Obtain explanations of issues arising
- Assessing the credit worthiness of new and existing accounts via financial reports, trade/ bank references and customer visits
- Setting up EFT links with customer accounts payable functions
- Initiating action for legal recovery of overdue debts if necessary
You are a Credit Controller with extensive experience in managing a credit ledger and are looking for an opportunity to join a growing commercial organisation and be part of a small vibrant team. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident with liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
Immediate starters are encouraged to apply.
Company & Benefits
The organisation is an US listed company with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large US listed company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - impressive rate $30 p/h + super
- Great location in Sydney CBD.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number
NGCC3677 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.