Salary: $30 p/h + Super
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to work for a home-grown market leader in the services and building industry. Highly transparent and critical role within the business.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller will be responsible for a diverse and extensive portfolio of customers. Your role will be of a full function nature and your duties will essentially be divided across: collections, reconciliations and allocations. Dispute resolution is a pivotal part of this role. You will You will assess the credit worthiness of new and existing accounts and initiate action for legal recovery of overdue accounts if necessary. To be successful in this role you need to have a proven collections background and have an excellent phone manner.
You will be a motivated and hard-working Credit Controller who will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing sales ledger/aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Reconciliations and allocations
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices
- Liaising with sales and operational staff to ensure out-going invoices are accurate
- Obtain explanations of issues arising
- Assessing the credit worthiness of new and existing accounts via financial reports, trade/ bank references and customer visits
- Setting up EFT links with customer accounts payable functions
- Initiating action for legal recovery of overdue debts if necessary
This market leading Australian business services a diverse range of clientele, ranging from private residential right through to large commercial projects and has been going from strength to strength. This role will see you working in a friendly, supportive and vibrant team environment where you will be challenged and be able to take responsibility for your work.
Your ability to communicate is exceptional. You have experience in end-to-end credit control and are comfortable working within a high-volume call environment, including inbound and outbound. You are able to meet deadlines and exceed KPI's. You are an outcome focused individual and work well in an autonomous environment with a keen attitude to learn.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGCO3920 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.