Location: Parramatta surrounds; parking on site and close to public transport.
Salary: $25-$30 p/h + super
Benifits: Corperate head office, temp to perm, earn through christmas
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will take full ownership for the management and collection of a ledger of 1200 consumer accounts. You will be attending to a high number of outbound collection calls and your dispute resolution skills will be pivotal to your success. This is a stand alone position that requires someone who is self motivated, reliable and deadline driven. The successful candidate will have previous collections experience managing a high volume of calls on a daily basis and a passion for credit control.
- Manage a ledger of 1200 consumer accounts.
- Manage relationships with customers, resolving disputes in a timely manner.
- Maintain high call volumes on a daily basis.
- Proven track record managing collections in a high call volume environment.
- Previous experience collecting from small consumer accounts.
- Confident and engaging communication skills.
This globally renowned US-listed multinational is currently seeking a Credit Controller to manage a large portfolio of consumer accounts. This business giant is experiencing high growth and due to this they are looking for a highly motivated and reliable Credit Controller passionate about collections to join their team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference RCCC3106 in the subject line.