Location: Parramatta surrounds
Salary: $60-65K + Super (temp to perm)
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will take full ownership for the management and collection of a ledger of 1000 consumer accounts. You will be attending to a high number of outbound collection calls and your dispute resolution skills will be pivotal to your success. This is a team based position that requires someone who is self motivated, reliable and deadline driven. The successful candidate will have previous collections experience managing a high volume of calls on a daily basis and a passion for credit control.
- Manage a ledger of 1000 small consumer accounts up to $1,000 value per account
- Manage relationships with customers, resolving disputes in a timely manner
- Maintain high call volumes on a daily basis
- Reduce DSO and contribute to overall team success
- Proven track record managing collections in a high call volume environment
- Previous experience collecting from small consumer accounts
- Confident and engaging communication skills
This nationally renowned leader in safety services is currently seeking a Credit Controller to manage a large portfolio of consumer accounts. This business giant is experiencing high growth and due to this they are looking for a highly motivated and reliable Credit Controller passionate about collections to join their team. Temp to perm position.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGCO3761 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.