Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: $30ph - $35ph + Super
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to work for an international company based in the west of Sydney with parking onsite. Energetic team environment in modern offices.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this Credit Controller will be responsible for the management of a diverse and extensive portfolio of customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will be making calls to your customers to collect outstanding payments. Dispute resolution is a pivotal part of this role, as you will be attending to a high number of outbound collection calls. You will assess the credit worthiness of new and existing accounts and initiate action for legal recovery of overdue accounts if necessary. This Credit Controller will be comfortable working in a stand-alone capacity. To be successful in this role you need to have a proven collections background (preferably in a high call environment) and have an excellent phone manner.
- You will be a motivated and hard-working Credit Controller who will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing sales ledger/aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Answering to a high volume of customer queries regarding disputed invoices
- Liaising with sales and operational staff to ensure out-going invoices are accurate
- Obtain explanations of issues arising
- Assessing the credit worthiness of new and existing accounts via financial reports, trade/ bank references and customer visits
- Setting up EFT links with customer accounts payable functions
- Initiating action for legal recovery of overdue debts if necessary
This international company is located in the West of Sydney and is looking for a driven and efficient Credit Controller to join their team on a short-term basis. This role will see you working in a friendly, supportive and vibrant team environment where you will be challenged and be able to take responsibility for your work.
Your ability to communicate is exceptional. You have experience working within a high-volume call environment, including inbound and outbound. You are able to meet deadlines and exceed KPI's. You are an outcome focused individual and work well in an autonomous environment with a keen attitude to learn.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWAP3585 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.