Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: $110-110k + super + bonus
Role Benefit: FMCG market leader, opportunity to have full P&L responsibility for a manufacturing site
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager and partnering directly with the Supply Chain Director, this Cost Accountant will play a key role within the commercial finance team.
As a team you will be responsible for maintaining and making improvements to standard costing models to mitigate margin leakage, inventory of raw materials and assist with group forecast, budgets and strategic planning processes.
In addition, this Cost Accountant will be involved in continuous improvement of processes within the site with an emphasis on lean methodology to ensure that practices remain as efficient as possible. Furthermore, you will work closely with the Supply Chain Director and operations to continue the smooth running of the production plant.
- Setting up & maintaining standard product costs
- Assist with manufacturing costs analysis
- Assist with product pricing
- Analysis of inventory valuation & reporting
- Regular updates to bill of materials ingredients and packaging costs
- Ad-hoc cost scenario analysis
- Working with developers and operation to identify BOM and routing consistency issues
- CPA or CA qualified Cost Accountant with extensive experience in commercial manufacturing & inventory control
- Experience at plant level within a large FMCG, Consumer Goods or Manufacturing company
- Proven stakeholder management experience with operations or supply chain.
- Eposure to commercial analysis having full P&L control and management reporting.
- Your personality is energetic and strong and you have robust influencing skills.
- Exposure to SAP would be advantageous
FMCG market leader and one of the largest companies within it's space, this organisation is locally grown with an international presence, this FMCG organisation is a company that many would aspire to work for. A true success story, the organisation boasts many best in class brands and would be a brilliant training ground for a fresh and energetic Cost Accountant to grow and diversify their skills within costing, supply chain, and manufacturing accounting.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPCA4447 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.