Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Up to $105k package + parking
Role: Broad role encompassing both strategic advisory and compliance, excellent training and development opportunity.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, the Corporate Tax Consultant's mandates will be two-fold - strategic advisory and compliance based. This Corporate Tax Consultant will help drive taxation strategy, advisory/consulting as well as project work for the group at both the national and multinational level. On the compliance side, this consultant will be responsible for the day to day tax functions of the organisation, such as indirect and direct tax reproting.
- Consulting with the business on the most effective strategies for group-wide projects and initiatives
- Assisting with IT transformational projects in order to drive continuous improvement, processes and controls
- Drive the completion of all day-to-day tax compliance matters - indirect tax (GST, FBT, PAYG, BAS returns and transfer pricing). Direct tax - income tax
- Preparation of all tax effect accounting
- Liaising with external bodies and organisations such as the ATO
- Providing tax support to the wider business through resolution of ad hoc queries.
You are a self-starter and driven tax professional and are seeking to utilise your strong technical tax grounding in a fast-paced commercial environment. You are CA/CPA qualified, or working towards this qualification. You also have extensive experience in tax accounting/advisory/analyst roles in a commercial environment or you may be from a Chartered background.
You have displayed competencies in acting strategically within your role and have made sound financial/tax decisions for your organisation. You are able to build rapportand establish open relationships with your team and wider network. Managing the process and executign on your tasks comes natural to you.
Culture & Benefits
This business is a well-known multinational consumer goods organisation and a market leader in Australia. Externally, this is an organisation that is focussed on building a unique customer experience. Internally, this business highly prioritises the wellbeing of its team members, their development as well as continuous improvement initiatives.
- Global consumer goods company; household name, full Tax control role
- Excellent remuneration package of up to $105K + Parking
- Newly created role, great work/life balance, grow your tax skillset
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Peter Duong quoting reference number PDCTA3362 in the subject line.