- Multinational highly respected organisation and a leader in its field
- Excellent remuneration of $90 - 100k Package + Benefits
- Work/life balance, great development & diverse exposure across the business
Salary: $90 – 100k Package + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Role: Drive critical financial and commercial decision support across the business. Great move for a Big 4/mid-tier background or second time mover.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, this Corporate Accountant will drive financial and commercial decision support group wide which will expand and develop this Corporate Accountant’s technical and commercial acumen. Commercial responsibilities include analysis and consultation regarding group and business unit performance, KPI reporting, treasury, cash flow forecasts, foreign exchange strategies and commercial impact of purchase/acquisitions.
From the technical perspective, this Corporate Accountant would also be responsible for consolidation and analysis of management and statutory reporting, preparation of financial statements per IFRS / AASB and consulting with the business regarding technical accounting issues.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly astute and well-rounded Corporate Accountant who will have the opportunity to consult with stakeholders at all levels, drive myriad projects and streamline/improve processes and procedures within the finance function.
You are a Chartered Accountant, from a Big 4 or Mid-tier Audit environment working on large clients with solid understanding of IFRS accounting standards. You also display high business acumen and the ability to influence and consult with stakeholders at all levels and have a keen eye on process improvements. Excellent verbal and written communication is pivotal to success in this role.
Culture & Benefits
Company and role benefits include:
- Work/life balance is embedded in its culture
- Corporate and professional environment where you can work with high achieving individuals
- Excellent career development and work on national and international projects which expose you to many facets of finance and business
- Opportunity for overseas secondments and assignments
- Humble, no ego environment, work as a team to drive towards the common goal.
This consumer goods company is a global leader with its market strategy and innovative products and employs thousands across the world. It has a rapidly growing presence in Australia is an organisation which many aspire to work for. This is an organisation which truly looks after its team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Courtney Price quoting reference number CPCA5017 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.