Salary: Up to $85k + Super
Location: Western Sydney
Role: Drive critical financial and commercial decision support across the business. Great move for a Big 4/mid-tier background. Be surrounded by Big 4/mid-tier peers in a commercial environment.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Finance Manager, this Corporate Accountant will take full hands on ownership for the consolidation and analysis of management and statutory reporting including a range of ongoing KPI and treasury analysis and reporting. The Corporate Accountant will be key in delivering insight led variance analysis to consolidated management reporting and not just reporting.
You will have day to day hands on responsibility for the consolidation, analysis and reporting on cashflow and investments, daily sales, regional and functional performance as well as supporting the statutory reporting cycle.
Working in a professional high performing team, you are hands on and supportive in your engagement style with your business partners and team. A solid technical background out of the Big 4 with experience in the preparation of consolidated reports will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Drive the preparation of consolidated management reporting and analysis of key variances
- Develop consolidated statutory reporting as per IFRS and liaise with external auditors in the coordination and completion of audits
- Research technical accounting issues and advise the business on complex transactions per the IFRS accounting standards
- Prepare ongoing statistical and KPI analysis around business performance
- Commercial analytics including margin, profitability, customer segmentation
- Generate daily sales reporting
- Support treasury related reporting and activity, including cash and investments, FX hedging
- Complete ad hoc compliance returns
You are a CA/CPA qualified high achiever currently working in the Big 4 or mid-tier firm with experience in the preparation of consolidated financial reporting looking to make their first move into commercial to expand their career. Or you have already made your first move into a similar role but looking to accelerate your career growth in a top tier organisation.
Exposure to treasury accounting is also highly regarded.
Exemplary verbal and written communication is a must along with a high degree of energy in the way you work.
Culture & Benefits
This FMCG giant is growing from strength to strength as it continues to expand in the Australian market.
- Grow your career - leverage your chartered experience to step into a large professional corporate to broaden your experience
- Be part of a success story - learn from a high performing team and business and accelerate your development
- Be rewarded for your passion - Up to $85k + super + benefits
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Peter Duong quoting reference number PDCA3567 in the subject line.