Salary: salary $120k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: be instrumental in shaping data into insights to support business initiatives
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Contracts and Pricing Analyst takes ownership for driving the business case modelling and ongoing reporting relating to a broad range of initiatives. You will leverage your strengths in pricing analysis and understanding of business drivers to support recommendations around business initiatives that focus on delivering incremental top and bottom line growth.
The Contracts and Pricing Analyst has primary day-to-day responsibility for the development of financial models and scenario modelling for business initiatives, delivering ongoing reporting around contract performance and support the management and administration of contracts. The key success factor will be your ability to understand the business and contacts through business case modelling.
Demonstrated competence in scenario modelling, supporting the development of business cases and exposure to contracts will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Build financial models that support the development of business cases for a range of initiatives that capture the impact operationally
- Bring together financial and non-financial data, cleanse data where required and ensure key metrics are consistent with broader business strategies
- Shape scenario modelling that supports the review of pricing impacts on overall profitability to drive optimal outcomes
- Support post implementation reviews for new business initiatives and contracts
- Drive standardised reporting, dashboards and insights that are aligned with key strategic priorities and contract requirements
- Review internal systems and processes to ensure accuracy of reporting across key hierarchies
- Support the maintenance of the business' contracts database and tendering process
You are a CA/CPA qualified professional that has a natural passion for driving commercial value through insights and financial modelling. You are passionate about connecting with the business to act as a true commercial business partner, while the strength of your communication skills and ability to build rapport sets you apart.
With proven experience the development of financial models to support business cases and initiatives with a strong focus on pricing, profitability and operational aspects, you are comfortable working in a fast pace environment that is deadline driven.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a market leader in its industry and is highly focussed on supporting the development of its people.
With an opportunity to business partner operationally and strategically, this is a truly commercial focussed role where you will be instrumental in helping support key business decisions.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be instrumental in delivering insights that support decision making
- Be rewarded - salary $120k + Super
- Grow your career - expand your business acumen in a highly strategic role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCPA3522 in the subject line.