- Young business with strong growth trajectory in payroll services, start up feel
- Salary- $80k Package + performance bonus + laptop + mobile
- Work From Home, mobile and laptop provided, company lunches and flexible hours
Location: Sydney – home office
Salary package: $80k Package + Performance Bonus
Role highlights: Start up environment, family orientated, grow with the business and its strategy to make great impact in the payroll services sector
As the Contracts and Payroll Coordinator you will report directly in to the Finance and Operations Manager to ensure best in class service delivery across their payroll services. As the first point of contact for clients and contractors, your professionalism and customer centric focus will be at the forefront of everything you do. You will bring a high attention to detail and a compliance mindset as you will be processing critical information relating to all things payroll and employment contracts. You will be processing payroll for a group of contractors across multiple business as well as managing client and contractor related requests and queries. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to handle multiple tasks whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Preparation of candidate contracts and agreements
- Set up of candidates & clients profiles in CRM
- Conduct welcome calls
- Welcome and confirmation emails
- Contractor support – portal login/ general queries via phone and email
- Client support via phone and email
- Follow up of time sheet submissions
- Follow up outstanding payroll & client information
- Assist with Payroll processing
- On boarding support
- Ad hoc administration duties
- You have demonstrated experience in payroll and/or contracts processing.
- You have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- You thrive in a customer centric focused environment- you love to help people
- You will have intermediate MS Excel skills and experience with accounting software such as Xero .
- Exposure to a CRM system and a payroll portal like Astute will also be highly regarded
- A passion and interest in payroll, love for compliance and data integrity is critical for this role.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
With several years in the market of payroll services this relatively new business is jumping from strength to strength. With a strong growth strategy and passionate leaders driving it from the front, this company is looking for their next team member to join the fun and see where the future takes them.
Being a small and nimble team, they mostly work remotely from home but catch up for fortnightly lunches in Sydney and are constantly in virtual contact. The business owners foster a supportive and welcoming environment, they reward hard work and cant wait to bring another member into their family to enjoy the journey.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGCPO5408. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.