Salary: $100k + Super
Role benefit: Passionately energise your people and deliver customer service excellence through call centre process excellence
Reporting to the GM Contact Centre, this Contact Centre Manager is a key role in delivering productivity and efficiency and people management / leadership in a high volume environment. The Contact Centre Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for aligning a large team to strategic KPIs, workforce planning, driving end to end improvements with other functional teams while taking a key leadership focus in driving the engagement and development of the team.
The key success factor will be your customer service mindset where you show the ability to immerse yourself in the business and passionately elevate the people around you.
- Drive a customer centric mentality that balances all stakeholder needs across the value chain
- Elevate your people through coaching and mentoring to grow their capability
- Drive an ongoing shift to customer centricity through alignment of KPIs and engagement, delivery of one on ones, review of performance etc
- Ensure the effective workforce planning across shifts, identifying opportunities to balance customer service with cost to serve
- Promote a continuous improvement mindset in improving processes and procedures, aligning reporting and metrics to key business goals
- Take ownership for all recruitment, onboarding and review processes relating to your people
- Align the team back to business strategies and goals, grow engagement and align what people do with what is important
- Support the leverage of technology as a customer service tool
You are an energetic people leader with a passion for customer service and are looking to make the next step in your career in taking a greater leadership role in driving best practice.
Currently in a contact / call centre leader role, you are a change agent looking to step change the function towards quality and not just volume.
Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, you are looking for a new challenge as part of a large listed organisation where you can make a difference and have high visibility.
Culture & Benefits
The role is a key leadership role for a region of a large ASX listed brand delivering growth in an ever changing marketplace. With a national presence and a highly recognised brand, they are the market leader in their industry and continue to grow organically and through acquisition. With a unique and rare opportunity to be part of a period where you can provide significant value back to the business, this role will provide opportunities to connect strategy with operational execution.
- Make a difference - be instrumental in driving best practice
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $100k + Super
- Recognised brand - be part of a nationally recognised brand going through transformation and growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCCM4091 in the subject line.