- Small business; flexible working environment; entertainment & publishing sector
- Impressive salary of $90 - 95k + Superannuation
- Leadership position; opportunity to influence the business & provide insights
Location: West, Penrith location
Salary package: $90 – 95k + Super
Role highlights: Work close to home; strong leadership focus; finance business partner, make this role your own
Reporting to the General Manager within a medium sized team, this Company Accountant will be the finance function and be responsible for all month end aspect for their business. Specifically this will include ensuring the timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations and the accurate preparation of monthly P&Ls. You will provide leadership to the one staff member responsible for end to end Accounts Receivables.
On a day to day basis this Company Accountant will provide technical accounting guidance to the business and ensure compliance and adherence with statutory controls. In addition to the financial accounting aspects you will be responsible for full financial planning, analysis function for Sales, Marketing and Operations. Specifically this includes partnering with the business unit General Manager in completing their budgets and forecasts and presenting and explaining monthly P&L results to them. This role will also assist with the preparation of statutory half-year and year-end reports which includes liaison with auditors.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of company financial results
- Prepare management reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare weekly cash flow statements for the leadership team
- Indirect tax calculation and lodgement
- Payroll processing (monthly) for salary staff
- Prepare month-end sales reports, with variance and trend analysis.
- Leadership of one staff member – debtor management & credit control
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification
- Demonstrable Management reporting experience
- You will have intermediate MS Excel skills and Quickbooks ERP experience, or similar
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills.
- Experience in media and publishing highly desirable
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Australian privately owned company is currently seeking a Company Accountant to be the finance business partner and provide support to the Sales, Marketing and Operations function. This organisation has well respected and recognised brand in its market and has immense growth projections. What has been the key to their success…? High performing services and a culture that most companies aspire to be like.
This role would require a finance professional with business partnering experience and proven leadership capability. This Company Accountant position would be an excellent career move for someone wanting to step up in to a leadership and influencing role.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPCA5137. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.