Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $110k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: great brand; passionate culture; opportunity to engage and business partner
Reporting to the Analytics Manager, the Commercial Systems Analyst will support the development of best practice business intelligence use within the organisation through proactive engagement and advocacy.
Your role will include the creation and maintenance of business intelligence reports leveraging SQL/VBA incorporating ongoing and customised reporting needs. This will involve the extraction and validation of large data sets in an effort to simplify, streamline and automate information for your stakeholders.
The Commercial Systems Analyst will have day to day responsibility for shaping SQL queries to support operational business decisions and insights and proactively coach and mentor your stakeholders in the best use this information.
The key success factor will be your ability to show strong advocacy for the use of technology to drive business performance, leveraging your exceptional interpersonal skills to connect Finance and IT and work cross functionally.
- Develop and automate business reporting requirements leveraging SQL
- Shape SQL queries to meet business operational needs that support enhanced business decisions
- Identify opportunities to streamline, simplify and automate business insights and as such, drive continuous improvements around reporting and analysis
- Ensure the validation and analysis of large data sets, including both financial and non-financial metrics
- Maintenance of business data sets, hierarchies, mapping and broader data warehouse
- Coach and mentor the business in the proactive use of technology based insights
- Support a continuous improvement mindset by proactively identifying and recommending better ways of working
- Positively contribute to the wellbeing and engagement of a high performance team culture.
To be successful in this role you will have deep experience with the use of SQL / macros / VBA scripts with an ability to create and edit code. You have a passion for using technology to help a business grow and bring an energy in the way you engage and build your relationships. Having worked in a similar role, you have a natural ability to act as the translator that connects finance and IT.
As a result, you also maintain a solid understanding of financial and non-financial data and reports to facilitate discussions and clearly manage and support expectations.
Prior experience in SAP, development of dashboards and process improvements would be looked upon favourably.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a household consumer brand dealing with the import and distribution of products and prides itself on delivering cutting edge brand proposition.
- Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
- Grow your career - be in a key role that connects with the business
- Be rewarded - salary $110k + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Courtney Price, quoting reference number CPBSA3458 in the subject line. Please allow up to 5 working days for us to process all applications. All applicants will receive feedback from u, either via email or a telephone call.