Salary: $90k-$100k + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Ownership of the commercial reporting function for newly created business insights team; work with a dynamic and friendly team
Reporting to the Head of Business Insights, this Commercial Reporting Manager will be responsible for the provision of commercial decision-making support through analysis, reporting and business partnering. On a monthly basis this Commercial Reporting Manager will work closely with the business in gathering and analysing results across a broad remit of categories.
On an on-going basis you will continually partner with multiple managers across the business to assist in the development of medium and long term strategy plans for each of the managers that you partner with. This will expand to the developing and maintaining dashboards and reports for multiple facets of the business. It will be your role as the Commercial Reporting Manager to build relationships with various stakeholders within the business as this will assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis. The successful candidate will have to have exceptional rapport building skills and display the ability to internally influence management decision making with their analytical capabilities.
As the Commercial Reporting Manager you be responsible for the following duties:
- Develop and automate a standard set of price and margin dashboards to drive analysis and insight for commercial performance decisions
- Perform various market and competitor analysis through the development of reports to provide in depth market and competitor insights
- Develop and maintain customer experience tracking tools/dashboards to drive performance discussions across the business
- Business partner with various business units to establish a national set of sales conversion reports to provide sales analysis for a broad remit of categories
- Ensure continuous improvement across the reporting systems, including the development of improved dashboards and administering the QlikView tool.
You are currently working in a business partnering capacity within a medium to large complex business environment. You pride yourself on your ability to break down complex business metrics into simple and succinct reports that drive improved business performance and overall profitability.
You bring fantastic energy in working with your business partners with strong communication and engagement skills. You are able to engage with stakeholders at all levels including senior management in shaping business integrity and performance outcomes.
Representing a global leader, this multinational organisation is a market leader employing over 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Join a globally listed organisation - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - salary range $90k-$100k + Super + Bonus
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRCRM3573 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.