Salary: salary $130k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: take a leading role in influencing decisions around customer performance, business cases and operational improvement opportunities
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this Commercial Manager takes ownership for shaping piercing insights and analysis around pricing and profitability relating to a range of business opportunities. You will leverage this analysis and insight to support and influence your stakeholders maximise opportunities to grow top and bottom line performance.
The Commercial Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the analytical support and scenario analysis as part of business cases particularly focussed on pricing, contract negotiation and profitability assessments. The key success factor will be your ability to embed yourself in the business to enable yourself to act as a trusted business partner and held shape positive outcomes for the business.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business and balancing a top down and bottom up view will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Deliver the analytical support for business cases relating to pricing architecture and profitability across a range of organisational dynamics as well as ongoing business growth opportunities.
- Embed best practice reporting and analysis relating to operational performance across customer and service offering lenses.
- Drive the continuous improvement in use of systems to streamline and automate regular business reporting that supports the review of pricing, profitability and customer billing.
- Support the negotiation and review of customer and supplier contracts.
- Assist with the maintenance of contract registers, contract performance reporting and contract compliance assessment.
- Ensure adherence with appropriate governance and internal control requirements.
- Contribute as a passionate commercial leader within the organisation, actively supporting the business' core values.
You are an agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional that is looking to make a step into a global organisation in a role that is highly commercial with strong stakeholder and leadership focus.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
With proven experience in pricing architecture, customer profitability analysis and assessment of business cases, you thrive in an environment that works at pace and where you can show your skill.
The depth of your financial modelling and contract management experience will be a key differentiator for this role.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded global brand with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and people growth.
With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business - build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
- Be rewarded - salary $130k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCM4281 in the subject line.