Salary: $105k + Super
Role benefit: Be instrumental in influencing business growth through customer relationships and scale of network, helping elevate a brand to the next level
Reporting to the Regional GM, this Commercial Manager Licencing is a key role in driving business growth through the management of key customer contracts and relationships that supports the overall strategy of delivering an exceptional brand experience in the marketplace. The Commercial Manager Licencing has primary day-to-day responsibility for managing the operation and compliance of commercial arrangements with customers, drive business development whilst also ensuring effectiveness of operational procedures.
The key success factor will be your customer centric mindset and people leadership with an ability to influence and drive outcomes with your stakeholders.
- Manage the commercial arrangements with customers, incorporating contract/tender negotiations, network fees / charges
- Ensure compliance and operational alignment with key commercial KPIs through value adding customer relationships that are based on win-win outcomes
- Deliver towards business growth targets including the management of reporting and tracking towards targets
- Prepare associated budgets and forecasts that support alignment to business growth, including management of business risks and opportunities
- Enhance internal processes via a strong continuous improvement focus such as through the establishment of new CRM systems and reporting functionality
- Enhance key customer relationships with a focus on delivering strong engagement, customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage the effective onboarding of new customers ensuring alignment with other internal functions to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Lead a small team of relationship managers through alignment of personal growth and development with broader business goals
You bring exceptional relationship building skills coupled with strong commercial and financial acumen that you leverage in helping drive business growth. With a proven track record in delivering customer growth and satisfaction, you are a natural problem solver that is both agile and resilient in supporting a period of transformational change and growth.
Previous experience within a franchise industry, small business consulting or similar role will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
The role is a key role in driving transformational growth within an ASX listed organisation and in growing the brand in the marketplace. With a national presence and a highly recognised brand, they are the market leader in their industry and continue to grow organically and through acquisition.
- Make a difference - be instrumental in driving growth
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $105k + Super
- Be part of transformation - help deliver a greater customer centric experience and deliver best practice
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCML4093 in the subject line.