Salary: $110k Package
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to elevate your career in a true business partnering role focussed on driving the business forward
Reporting to the state Commercial Manager, this Assistant Commercial Manager will support the commercial analysis and reporting for the region to drive value and growth. The Assistant Commercial Manager will have day to day responsibility for driving insight led reporting, support the planning cycle and ensure alignment with stakeholders on business results.
The key success factor will be your ability to connect with the business and understand operational drivers to enhance your position as a true business partner.
- Support the management of the performance of the business, through ongoing business performance reporting and commentary across both financial and non-financial metrics.
- Ensure accurate monthly results are delivered through shared services, supporting the month end close processes, balance sheet reconciliations etc
- Drive insights led analysis around regional results that supports understanding of key business drivers particularly around sales but also across margin and operational costs
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process facilitating clarity of assumptions.
- Proactively review key risks and opportunities across the business and engage your business partners in supporting the tactical execution of initiatives to close gaps, mitigate risks and leverage opportunities
You are energetic and passionate about connecting with your stakeholders and embedding yourself in a business. You are CPA/CA qualified and have a strong understand of P&L and balance sheet levers, ideally coming out of an FMCG or distribution organisation. With exceptional communication skills that you leverage in shaping positive working relationships, you are flexible in working through ambiguity in a fast pace environment. You are now looking to take the next step in your career by moving into a true 2IC role to a Commercial Manager and building engagement with senior stakeholders such as the regional GM.
Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced large FMCG business maintains well-known brands in the Australian marketplace and provides fantastic opportunities for further career advancement for the right person.
- Grow your career - broaden your business acumen in a key commercial 2IC role
- Be rewarded - $110k Package
- Share a passion - be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNACM3580 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.