Location: Inner West; Free parking on-site
Salary: $165 - $175k + Super
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to elevate your career in a true business partnering role focussed on driving the business forward. Succession plan to CFO within 2-3 years.
Reporting to the CFO, this Commercial Manager will support the organisation with strategic planning, commercial analysis and commercial management. The focus of the role is to drive value and growth through commercial reporting to enable effective decision making. The Commercial Manager will have day to day responsibility for managing the commercial and financial performance of the business, embedding themselves in the operational aspects of the organisation to enhance their position as a true business partner. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing cost savings iniatives and business process improvements.
The key success factor will be your curiosity and connectedness that supports your ability to deliver value to your business partners.
- People leadership - team of 10
- Reduction in cost of doing business
- Management reporting and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering
- Process improvement and innovation
- Commercial management
- Commercial contract performance analysis - prepare analysis around supplier contract performance plus internal management reporting and analysis
- Contract negotiations and assessment, work cross functionally with different types of stakeholders particularly around OPEX management.
You are highly energetic and entrepreneurial in your thinking, wishing to be in a critical role driving performance for a business. You are CPA/CA qualified and have a strong understanding of P&L and balance sheet levels, ideally coming out of an FMCG/Supply Chain organisation.
Currently you are sitting in a Commercial Manager or Finance Manager position within a large FMCG or Retailer. With exceptional communication skills that you leverage in shaping positive working relationships, you are flexible in working through ambiguity in a fast pace environment. A passion for continuous improvement and taking things to the next level is at the core of who you are.
Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced large FMCG business maintains well-known brands in the Australian marketplace and provides fantastic opportunities for further career advancement for the right person.
- Grow your career - broaden your business acumen in a key leadership role
- Be rewarded - $165 - $175k + Super + Bonus
- Share a passion - be part of a business that is passionate about what they do
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Richard Skaf quoting reference number RSCM3778 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.