Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: $180K + Super + Bonus
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to broaden your commercial acumen through commercial analysis, stakeholder management, NPD and broader P&L ownership
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this Commercial Manager will be instrumental in providing leadership and commercial support relating to the performance of the business. The Commercial Manager will have day to day responsibility for supporting the delivery of financial performance, act as a key decision support go-to person in helping deliver the strategic goals of the business on an ongoing basis.
The key success factor will be the strength of your character in engaging with your stakeholders and your ability to connect process with strategy.
- Ensure integrity of performance reporting and variance analysis focussed on driving actionable insights, incorporating volume, rate and mix aspects
- Support clarity on forward looking business performance through the business' planning cycle
- Provide commercial scenario analysis with regards to business initiatives to assess ROI impact, including new product development, profitability improvement initiatives, pricing decisions etc
- Contribute to the analysis of supplier and product rationalisation strategies, stock optimisation programs and other operational improvement initiatives
- Act as commercial support in being an ear to the market, through understanding of pricing and promotional programs with competitor products, supporting negotiations on promotional plan and understanding of market positioning
- Ensure the maintenance of a robust compliance and governance control environment
- Provide leadership to a small team of analysts
You are a highly engaging with your stakeholders and have a natural curiosity to understand the detail. A broad commercial leader, you love to embed yourself into the business to support your ability to act as a true business partner.
You have displayed success supporting and influencing the business, driving commercial outcomes and not just reporting the numbers. As a leader, you will have shown strong rapport building skills cross functionally, coupled with the ability to grow and nurture the people around you.
With engagement across both internal and external stakeholders, your communicate skills are outstanding and you bring an energetic yet professional approach to the way you work.
Culture & Benefits
This fast-paced large FMCG business maintains well-known brands in the Australian marketplace and maintains fantastic office facilities. This is a rare opportunity to join a large ASX listed business and will provide the opportunity to grow into further promotion for the right kind of candidate
- Immerse yourself in the business - look to grow your career by being a key point of contact
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in shaping actionable insights and outcomes in a fast paced environment across a broad commercial remit
- Be rewarded - salary $180K + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCM3839 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.