Location: Western Suburbs Melbourne
Salary: $160-$180K + Super
Role Benefit: immerse yourself in a business where you can really make a difference and shape a career path
Reporting to the CFO of a global distribution business subsidiary, this Commercial Manager takes ownership across a broad finance and commercial remit incorporating commercial contracts, financial control, support for business projects and people leadership. The Commercial Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for ensuring commercial success is nurtured through positive engagement across the business aligned to broader business strategy whilst also ensuring the core aspects of financial control and governance are maintained.
The key success factor will be the energy that you bring in immersing yourself in the business with hands-on passion for driving a business forward.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create and drive agile business plans
- Help formulate opportunities to deliver performance growth that delivers revenue and margin growth, cost optimisation and efficiency
- Identify and coordinate the management of any ongoing strategic risks to the delivery of business strategy and targets
- Lead the management of key commercial contracts, particularly supplier agreements, ensuring alignment to and accountability is driven relating to KPIs
- Ensure broad financial control and governance relating to core financial and accounting processes
- Contribute and take ownership for the delivery of a range of business projects, such as systems upgrades
- Provide people leadership across a finance and commercial team, driving engagement and support people's development and growth
You are CA or CPA qualified and looking to leverage your broad experience across financial and commercial aspects in a business that will enable career development / growth.
You are highly energetic and passionate in helping drive a business forward. Immersing yourself in the business, you can think laterally around business matters and bring a strength of communication and engagement that allows you to quickly build rapport with any stakeholder.
You bring both depth and breadth of experience across finance into a key leadership role, allowing you to elevate your career as well as the opportunity to elevate the business around you.
To enable this, you are highly passionate and focused in growing your career and the team around you.
Culture & Benefits
This distribution business is a subsidiary of a global organisation and prides itself on the passion for their brand and what they do. With a professional, high performance culture, their appetite for growth shapes a hunger across the business that empowers people to achieve and grow.
- Immerse yourself in the business - look to grow your career with a clear succession plan to CFO
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in influencing business growth
- Be rewarded - salary $160-180K + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCM3723 in the subject line.