Location: Western Suburbs
Salary: $125-140K + Super
Role Benefit: Take a leading business partnering role with key senior stakeholders to influence commercial and strategic decision-making
Reporting to the GM Finance, this Commercial Manager is key in providing leadership around the performance and alignment with strategic initiatives for the business. The Commercial Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for providing insight led analysis to support key decision making relating to the manufacturing site, budgeting and forecasting cycle and supporting the accuracy of month-end results.
The key success factor will be your ability to engage with a varied number of stakeholders in providing strong commercial control.
- Ensure integrity of performance reporting and variance analysis focussed on driving actionable insights, identification and management of margin improvement initiatives
- Support the completion of month-end through the shared services function, including the completion of a limited number of reconciliations
- Drive the budgeting and forecast cycles ensuring alignment with business strategies and key business drivers
- Management of production costings, ad hoc review of invoicing
- Ensure the compliance and governance of the control environment
- Provide ad hoc support to business profitability improvement initiatives, capital expenditure and other business cases
You are CA or CPA qualified with solid experience within a manufacturing plant or distribution environment. You bring a strength in maintaining commercial and financial control as well as ensuring P&L accountability with your business partners.
You will be an individual that has displayed success supporting and influencing the business and driving commercial outcomes and not just reporting the numbers. As a leader, you will have shown strong rapport building skills cross-functionally, coupled with the ability to grow and nurture the people around you.
Culture & Benefits
This listed manufacturer is a major player in its field and strives to be at the cutting edge in its industry. This is a key position which sits on the site requiring someone that has a vision for leveraging the numbers to drive and influence the business commercially, which will open doors to further promotion across the group.
- Immerse yourself in the business - look to grow your career by being a key point of contact
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in influencing business growth
- Be rewarded - salary $125-140K + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCM3826 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.