Salary: $135k package + Car
Location: Western Sydney
Role: Partner key stakeholders and drive enterprise value through in delivering insights and providing decision support
Reporting to the GM of Finance, this Commercial Finance Manager takes full ownership for providing decision support in helping execute the business's commercial performance including reporting and planning cycles through influence.
The Commercial Finance Manager has primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business's commercial reporting and analysis, management of forward looking plans, scenario analysis to support assessment of risks and opportunities as well as ensuring the overall delivery of financial results for the business unit.
Demonstrated competence in shaping insights from numbers and driving accountability with your stakeholders will set you apart in being successful for this role.
* Own the business's commercial performance reporting to drive actionable insights and analysis, focused on both financial and non-financial metrics.
* Engage a broad range of stakeholders to seek to understand business needs and deliver value adding business analytics.
* Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities
* Consider capital returns and ratios as part of overarching plans and achievement.
* Support the shaping of appropriate business targets and forward looking plans through budget and forecast cycles.
You are CA/CPA qualified with a track record in providing decision support to an ELT group with a focus on providing commercial insights that execute on overall strategy. You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart. Those with experience in Financial Services and a strong understanding of product securitisation will be well considered.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global iconic brand with a positive team culture with a history for innovation that puts customers first.
* Immerse yourself in a passion - share the team's passion for their brand
* Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
* Be rewarded - salary $135k package + Car
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA on quoting reference number TNTFM3957 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.