fb-pixel Commercial Finance Manager - $150 - 155 package + Bonus with ref. BBBH4460_1547103627 - Reo Group

Connecting...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9yzw8tz3jvdxavanbnl2jhbm5lci1kzwzhdwx0lteuanbnil1d

Jobs

Commercial Finance Manager - $150 - 155 package + Bonus

Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager - $150 - 155 package + Bonus
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Industry:
Salary: $150 - 155 package + Bonus
Reference: BBBH4460_1547103627
Contact Name: Tom Betteridge
Contact Email: tom.betteridge@reogroup.com.au
Job Published: January 10, 2019 18:00

Job Description

Location: Sydney CBD (surrounds)
Salary: $150 - 155k package + Bonus
Role Benefit: Be an advisor to the GM and C level, manage the function from a commercial growth perspective.


The Company

The organisation are a globally listed giant that is dominant and a leader within their market segment. This organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate an opportunity to become a trusted commercial advisor to the C suite, with no cap on opportunity support.

The Job

Reporting to the General Manager with a dotted line to the CFO, this Commercial Finance Manager will provide financial support across all operational and commercial areas for the NSW and QLD businesses. On a day to day basis, you will co-pilot with the General Manager to deliver the budget and forecast numbers by being on top risk and opportunity related insights. The Commercial Finance Manager will have a true opportunity to immerse themselves within the operations so that they can develop a strong understanding of the business drivers and provide support to the business leadership team. The Commercial Finance Manager will spend 15% of their time on supervising operational accounting for the two sites and the remaining 85% of their time is spent on driving insights, building relationships and influencing operational decisions. A key focus area will be to support the delivery of long term capex related projects.


As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be delivering financial results to the C-Suite as well as presenting to the board, hence an ability to articulate with confidence will be key to your success in this role. You will also be heavily involved in strategic planning process hence this is a brilliant role where you can influence the direction fo the business. With a specific interest in driving operating efficiency, the Commercial Finance Manager will provide analysis on a range of topics and eventually hold a significant responsibility for year on year growth.

Candidate Profile

You will hold graduate qualifications in finance, business or economics and be CA/CPA qualified. Experience in senior level stakeholder management or consulting will be highly regarded. This candidate will ideally have a background asset management or infrastructure having shown considerable achievements through their career from a commercial standpoint. It is essential that the successful candidate is a self-starter and is able to push back on senior level stakeholders as well as a key interest in growing a business. This role will suit entrepreneurial candidates that are looking to be key business advisors.

Apply

If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge on quoting reference number TBCFM4460 in the subject line. If you require further information, please contact Tom Betteridge on 02 8211 3497.