Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $150k + Super (Immediate Start)
Role Benefit: Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment during an exciting period of growth and expansion. Be pivotal in this organisations growth story
Reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created role will see this Commercial Finance Manager initially own the FPA and Decision Support pillars and eventually round out with Financial Control within the next 12 months. Initially the Commercial Finance Manager will work with the Managing Director pull together the budget for the next 3 years that will be inclusive of aggressive expansion plans that will be driven through core business growth and growth through acquisition.
The Commercial Finance Manager on a day-to-day basis will partner with the Managing Director and the business through providing Decision Support that will enable the business to focus on driving top line growth. This is truly a commercial role where you will be providing insights, commercial steer and setting of metrics that will drive the front line sales and connecting back into operational delivery.
As the Commercial Finance Manager your duties will be:
- Ownership of the budget and rolling forecast. Reporting on a monthly basis back into the ELT
- Delivery of Decision Support on core growth drivers, pricing models, commercial models and metrics that will maximise the organsations Enterprise Value
- Building and managing of an optimal commission scheme for front line sales
- Financial Modelling on acquisition targets
- Financial due diligence and post-acquisition integration of acquisition targets.
You are CA/CPA qualified and ideally have worked within the Big 4 who have started out in Audit and have had exposure to due diligence in Corporate Finance. You may also be a candidate who has solid experience as an FPA Manager and looking to converge into a Decision Support role on a full time basis where setting and supporting execution of the business strategy fuels your ambition.
As this is a newly created role and a company with ambitious growth plans, this role will suit a candidate who is familiar working with tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Market-leader in their field, this Media organisation is a prominent player in its field and is a business that is known to all within its sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation looking to expand aggressively and looking to bring on a Commercial Finance Manager with a similar hunger for growth.
- Join a dynamically growing Media organisation - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $150k + Super (Immediate Start)
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad commercial remit.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tony Nguyen CA, quoting reference number TNTCFM4015 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.