Salary: $90 - 95K Package + 15% Bonus
Role Benefit: Take a hands on finance partnering role to support the influence of operational decision-making with strength of your analytical skills and business mindset
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, this Commercial Finance Analyst - Operations is key in providing trust and support to the business around commercial and operational analysis relating to the performance of large assets. The Commercial Finance Analyst - Operations has primary day-to-day responsibility for providing oversight and control over the completeness and accuracy of the operational results, shape insight led analysis to support key decision making and leading the budgeting and forecasting cycles.
The key success factor will be your curiosity in understanding business drivers and using that to help drive performance and provide strong commercial control and accountability.
* Ensure integrity of performance reporting and variance analysis focussed on driving actionable insights, identification and management of margin improvement initiatives.
* Shape insights around variances such as labour and maintenance.
* Own the completion of month end and support the preparation of group management reporting and presentations
* Support the budgeting and forecast cycles ensuring alignment with business strategies, key business drivers and targets
* Provide ad hoc support to business profitability improvement initiatives, capital expenditure requests
You are partly CA or CPA qualified or have a Business Degree with solid experience with a solid passion to using your analytical and business partnering skills to drive business performance. You bring a strength in knowing your numbers and driving accountability of results.
Naturally curious, you seek out the 'why' to help shape the story for your business partners and are looking to make a step into a more business focused analyst role that will also allow you to grow your exposure to operations. The successful candidate will be groomed and fast tracked into a Commercial Finance Manager role.
Culture & Benefits
This iconic subsidiary of an ASX 50 blue chip giant, is a major player in the Australian market and an industry leader. This is a key position which sits within a fascinating operational site requires a high achieving analyst that would like to spend more than 50% in the business to drive efficiencies and results. This is a great entry into a highly profitable and key sector with the ability to fast track your career towards business leadership.
* Immerse yourself in the business - fast track to Commercial Finance Manager
* Add value - be pivotal in influencing business performance
* Be rewarded - $90 - 95K + Super + 15% Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Betteridge quoting reference number TBCFAP4289 in the subject line.