Salary: salary $180k + Super
Location: Western Suburbs
Role: be the key leader in driving and influencing continuous improvement and strategic focus in the governance and growth of critical business contracts
Reporting to the CFO, this Commercial Director and Company Secretary owns the company secretarial governance and contract commercial management for the business.
In a broad based role you will help drive best practice around the compliance of key regulatory and legal obligations whilst also being key in the management of the business' key customer and supplier contracts.
The Commercial Director and Company Secretary has primary day-to-day responsibility for ensuring a robust compliance and governance environment, leadership of the commercial analysis and advice relating to key business contracts as well as providing general advice to the leadership team on a broad range of business matters.
The key success factor will be the depth of your strength in the management of compliance to contractual and regulatory needs and being able to shape commercial reality from a technical background.
- Ensure the ongoing compliance with regulatory obligations
- Maintain a robust internal governance and risk management framework
- Support the negotiation and execution of key business contracts
- Maintain the business' trading terms and conditions across key and general customers
- Manage ongoing contract compliance and monitoring, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business performance
- Lead the commercial development and analysis of contractual tenders, business cases and financial models that deliver added value to the organisation
- Lead the continuous improvement in the standardisation of business reporting and insights on commercial performance relating to key customers and suppliers
- Enhance the business' strategic sourcing framework
You are an agile qualified professional that has experience across commercial, legal and secretarial duties that is looking to make a step into a global organisation with extensive stakeholder and leadership influence.
You have a natural ability to simplify the commercial implications of contractual arrangements and can engage and communicate across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
With experience in the development of business cases and financial models to support business opportunities, you thrive in an environment that works at pace and where you can leverage your experience to drive strategic outcomes.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded global supply chain business with a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be a key thought leader with the senior leadership team
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in influencing business growth
- Be rewarded - salary $180k + Super
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCDCS3576 in the subject line.