Salary: $160-180k + Super + Bonus
Role: Be the key leader in driving and influencing continuous improvement and strategic focus in the governance and growth of critical business contracts
Reporting to the CFO, this Commercial Director owns the contract commercial management for the business and has overall responsibility for ROI and viability of all dals coming into the CFOs office. In a broad based role you will lead the Commercial team across ANZ and take ownership of the standardisation and development of customer pricing models to provide visible and consistent financial forecasting.
You will also take the lead on all due diligence relating to M&A opportunities and all local property transactions. Realising the capital value and ROI on deals in imperative to the success of this role. You will be the eyes and ears for the CFO relating to growing top line through opportunities and realising synergies whilst controlling "back door" loses through strong governance and contract control.
- Leadership and management of the ANZ Commercial team
- Development of pricing models to provide accurate, reliable and timely financial analysis and forecasting
- Preparation of pricing and business case models for customer RFP's, property developments and other business expansion opportunities
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of a Strategic Sourcing framework
- Due diligence and business casing all new business development opportunities including M&A
You are an agile qualified professional that has experience across commercial, legal and strategic finance duties that is looking to make a step into a global organisation with extensive stakeholder and leadership influence. You have a natural ability to simplify the commercial implications of contractual arrangements and can engage and communicate across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders. With experience in the development of business cases and financial models to support business opportunities, you thrive in an environment that works at pace and where you can leverage your experience to drive strategic outcomes.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded global supply chain and distribution business with a strong commitment to continuous improvement. With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be a key thought leader with the senior leadership team
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in influencing business growth
- Be rewarded - salary $160- 180k + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCD3576 in the subject line.