Salary: $150k + Super + Bonus
Location: Western Sydney
Role: Be the key leader in influencing decision making relating to key business contracts and performance with significant senior leadership exposure
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director, this Commercial Director owns the contract commercial management for the business and has overall responsibility for ROI and viability of key business contracts.
With a broad range of stakeholders both internally and externally, you will lead the commercial assessment across ANZ relating to customer trading terms, customer profitability analysis and driving contract performance. The Commercial Director has day-to-day responsibility for shaping analytical support for business cases focused on pricing and profitability which you will leverage in providing influence for decision making.
The key success factor will be your ability to immerse yourself in the business and with key customers to enable you to act as a trusted business partner and help shape win-win outcomes.
- Provide high quality and timely advice, reports and support to internal teams with regards to customer contract performance and analysis. Drive modelling around pricing and profitability leveraging business drivers based on proposed and actual contract terms, including supporting ongoing customer performance review meetings.
- Support ad hoc analysis relating to operational productivity improvement initiatives through the provision of business case modelling, scenario analysis with assessment of key risks and opportunities.
- Maintain the business' commercial terms and conditions, including review and assessment of proposed customer amendments.
- Ensure key contract information is maintained within internal systems.
- Build strong customer relationships to drive contract performance management by proactively engaging and visiting customers as required.
- Ensure collection of aged receivables from customers in line with T&Cs.
- Review key supplier terms.
- Lead one direct report and work collaboratively with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
You are an agile qualified professional that has experience across commercial, legal and strategic areas and are now looking to make a step into a global organisation with extensive stakeholder and leadership influence.
You have a natural ability to simplify the commercial implications of contractual arrangements and can engage and communicate across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
With experience in the development of business cases and financial models to support business opportunities, you thrive in an environment that works at pace and where you can leverage your experience to drive strategic outcomes.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded global supply chain and distribution business with a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business - be a key commercial thought leader
- Nurture growth - be pivotal in influencing business growth
- Be rewarded - salary $150k + Super + Bonus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCD4280 in the subject line.