Location: Western Sydney
Salary: Up to $120k package
Role Benefits: play a pivotal role in shaping the next phase of growth and business intelligence leveraging data
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Analytics, this Commercial Data Analyst will drive the collation, extraction and analysis of data to support business growth across a broad commercial remit. This Commercial Data Analyst will have the day-to-day responsibility for supporting the development of reporting tools, models and dashboards that to drive proactive business performance management.
They key success factor for this role will be your ability to balance the big picture with the detail that contributes to business strategy decision making.
- Build commercial analytics models such as margin analysis, ROI, business expansion opportunities that align with strategic goals
- Bring together external and internal data that supports a holistic view to support decision making, including cleansing of data and simplification of information aligned to key metrics
- Contribute to business cases through the development of scenario modelling and provide insights and recommendations that support business initiatives
- Support the development of best practice commercial analytics through enhanced reporting and dashboards that are aligned with key strategic KPIs across both financial and non-financial measures
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders
You are a qualified Analyst that is passionate about leveraging data to support a business to grow. With extensive analytical experience and an ability to work with large volumes of data, you have a natural ability to simplify data into piercing insights and information for your stakeholders.
You are naturally curious and leverage this in how you engage across the business to gain a deep understanding to shape the story behind data.
This organisation is large FMCG with a focus on work/life balance and is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global FMCG - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - salary up to $120K package
- Make a difference - be instrumental in shaping commercial analytics in a growing business
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CRCDA in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.