- ASX Top 50; Household brand name; Fast track promotions
- Excellent remuneration: $100 - 110K + Super + Benefits
- Outstanding resume builder; Best in class L&D; Culture of success
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $100 – 110K + Super + Bonus + Benefits
Role Benefit: Join a brand name to elevate your career in a high exposure role providing people leadership and commercial business partnering
This role will report to the Commercial Finance Manager and partner with business unit GM. On a day to day basis, you will drive weekly and monthly performance analysis, shape rolling forecasts and annual budgets while contributing to ongoing review of pricing and promotional activity. Bringing an analytical mindset with a strong ability to influence, you will proactively engage with your stakeholders to support business decisions in a fast paced environment and ensure opportunities are aligned with the group’s strategic goals and policies.
This is a challenging and exciting role that will provide the right Business Analyst a strong training ground for development as well as career growth within a successful organisation.
- Prepare the weekly analysis of business performance, shaping insight led commentary that outlines key drivers for results
- Outline volume, rate and mix analysis for results compared to budgets and prior periods at a category and regional level
- Develop bottom up rolling forecasts and budgets based on a range of key business drivers and assumptions, while clearly noting key business risks and opportunities
- Contribute to business pricing decisions through commercially oriented scenario modelling and business cases
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities relating to operational matters that lead to improvements in financial outcomes
- Proactively support an energetic and passionate commercial finance team
You are a highly engaging Finance professional that loves to immerse yourself in a business. You are passionate about connecting with your stakeholders to add value and have a knack for getting to the heart of issues to help drive business decisions. Ideally with previous exposure in a product based environment, you want to be part of a high performing team where you can really add value and see the impact of your work.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is well known brand in the marketplace with a strong customer first mindset.
- Deliver an impact – be in a role where you can see the impact of what you do
- Be rewarded – salary of $100 – 110K + Super + Bonus + Benefits
- Be inspired by working closely with highly engaging and outstanding talent
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is NGFBA5402. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.