Salary: $90K + Super (12 months)
Location: Macquarie Park
Role: This 12 month contract will give you great exposure to financial leadership as well as commercial controllership; brilliant opportunity for career advancement and be a part of a diverse team
This Commercial Business Analyst will be reporting to the FP&A Manager and support the CFO in overseeing and managing a full divisional P&L across the reporting region.
On an ongoing basis, this Commercial Business Analyst will play a key part in assisting the FP&A Manager in supporting commercial business analysis where you will carry out financial modelling of profitability, ROI and margin analysis with the aim of monitoring the impact of commercial decisions on the bottom line.
On a day to day basis, this Commercial Business Analyst will work closely with the business in preparing accurate monthly and quarterly budgets along with review of forecast variances.
On a monthly basis, this Commercial Business Analyst will be responsible for the monthly forecast on costing structures applying an Activity Based Costing model as well as provide input into both sales and promotional spend, sales contribution and report the YTD variance to budget into corporate.
Demonstrated competence in analytics, engaging the business partnering relationships, exceptional rapport building skills and balancing a top down and bottom up view will set you apart in being successful for this role.
- Support month end activities by providing detail variance analysis, business insights and commentary on financial results
- Provide comprehensive analysis on key area of interest including trends, forecast and sizing financial impact
- Influence key decision makers with recommended solutions
- Develop, maintain, and enhance suite of management reports & forecasts
- Provide external reporting to other departments on a timely manner
- Business partner with functional leads and key stakeholders on a regular basis providing a range of analytical support, ensure reports in order
- Identify business process improvement opportunities and lead transformation
- Working with all the relevant managers to achieve requested budgeted targets
You are an agile CA/CPA qualified finance professional that is looking to make a step into an organisation in a role that is highly commercially with strong costing, stakeholder and leadership focus.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and hold a strength in communication that sets you apart.
With proven experience in pricing architecture, activity based costing and assessment of business cases, you thrive in an environment that works at pace and where you can show your skill.
The depth of your financial modelling and contract management experience will be a key differentiator for this role.
Culture & Benefits
The tech based company is a highly reputable brand with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and people growth.
With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Immerse yourself in the business - build your business acumen to translate numbers into operational reality
- Generous Package: Excellent Remuneration: $90K + Super
- Nurture growth - be a key driver in shaping insights to deliver growth
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Sharlini Rajasingham quoting reference number SRBCA4395 in the subject line.