- Household brand with nationwide presence
- Be rewarded: salary $125k + Super
- Highly strategic and commercial focus partnering the business
Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $125k + Super
Role Benefit: Opportunity to deliver massive value and impact to the business with a strategically commercial lens
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Commercial Analytics Manager will be pivotal in bringing insights and analysis around a broad range of business performance and investment decisions. Working collaboratively within a professional environment, you will engage a range of stakeholders to develop and shape forward looking analytics that will help drive ongoing organic growth and new investment opportunities. You will leverage a range of data across internal and external sources to help deliver insights that are easy to understand and align to broader organisational goals and strategy. As a result, you will be seen as a highly valued partner across the business in this highly visible role.
- Drive insightful modelling, analysis and consideration relating to a broad range of business investment and performance improvement opportunities, partnering across a broad range of stakeholders
- Work closely with functional stakeholders to build an understanding of investment opportunities and initiatives, ensuring alignment of desired business case goals with corporate strategy
- Build financial investment models that support business cases, such as relating to ROI, NPV, payback and other scenario modelling
- Support the development of business cases and challenge your business partners on key assumptions and business drivers
- Be hands on in extracting and managing data from a range of sources and continually look at improved methods to simplify information and messaging to the business
- Proactively work on the development of industry, market and business trends through best practice reporting, dashboards and analysis
- Manage a team of two analysts ensuring alignment on key priorities
You are a professional finance analyst that may be looking to take the next step in their career with a blue-chip organisation and have a passion for adding value to your business partners.
With strong commercial acumen and an ability to connect operations with financial outcomes, you bring discipline in your approach to investment decision support with a natural ability to engage collaboratively and professionally. As a result, your communication and relationship building skills are top notch and have a flair in shaping easy to understand information from data and systems.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is going through continued growth and is looking to bring in a person with the right kind of mindset to support them through an exciting next stage of growth. As a well-known global brand, this represents a very unique opportunity to join a corporate in a role that brings work/life balance while also allowing you to play to your passion.
- Add value – be instrumental in shaping business decisions
- Be rewarded for your efforts – salary $125k + Super
- Build your career – elevate your own brand through a global blue-chip organisation
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCAM5043 the subject line.