Salary: $100k - $110k + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Drive stakeholder relationships to propel the business and your carer to the next level
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, this Commercial Analyst will be responsible for engaging in commercial analysis to stakeholders with a view to drive business success. The success for this Commercial Analyst will come from your strong communication skills and your ability to influence decision making through sound analysis. On a monthly basis, you will be involved in monthly management reporting that incorporates financial and non-financial KPIs. You will have primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial performance reporting as well as providing a range of performance reconciliations and reports. Additionally, you will provide scenario analysis to support the assessment of risks and opportunities within the business. The Commercial Analyst will therefore look to build rapport with stakeholders and confidently influence management decision making with their analytical capabilities.
- Monthly reporting to key business stakeholders with the ability to identify leavers and drivers for business growth
- Development of annual budget and Preparation of quarterly and annual forecasting
- Working with business partners to drive business improvement
- Provide greater insight around product SKU's with an emphasis on price volume analysis
- Implantation of intelligence tools to further business strategic view
- Lead and participate in group projects
You are a success-driven CA or CPA qualified analyst who ideally comes from a consumer product background. You have advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally have exposure to SAP. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and feel comfortable and confident interacting with non-financial stakeholders. You are an ambitious individual with strong influencing skills who is passionate about providing value-adding insights to a business.
Globally recognised FMCG brand, with a vast product range which is synonymous with quality and being the market leader. Their extensive history in the market has resulted in remarkable growth and success with a presence in over 100 countries. Growth in the Australia market is on a continual rise and plans to expand across Australia are imminent. Outstanding opportunity for a technically astute and commercially focused Commercial Analyst to expand their commercial acumen in a large FMCG environment.
- International brand; Global leader
- Excellent salary $100k - $110k + Super + Benefits
- Grow in a high performance culture and take your career to the next level
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSCA3757 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.