Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: up to $80K Package
Role Benefit: exciting opportunity to build your overall business acumen in a systems/technology based department, providing exposure to finance and commercial aspects
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Commercial Analyst will support the financial and commercial analysis relating to the technology department. The Commercial Analyst will have day to day responsibility for supporting the review of departmental results, drive budgeting and forecast cycles and contribute to cost saving initiatives
The key success factors will be your desire to grow, understanding of IT agreements and ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Review the financial results for the department and ensure clarity of insight around drivers for performance, risks and opportunities
- Support the forecast and budget process through a connectedness with your stakeholders
- Work closely with internal business functions to ensure the correct execution and administration of purchase orders
- Help drive continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
With a degree in Business or Commerce, you are looking to grow your career in a commercially focussed role leveraging your finance experience. With have a passion for technology and want to move into a role that provides you both accounting and business commercial exposure.
You may be one to two years since completing your degree or in a commercial or business analyst role or potentially completing your graduate program and now looking to move into an exciting role in a large organisation.
You hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders, and have an energy that is evident of your desire to grow.
Culture & Benefits
This role sits within a well-known FMCG organisation that will provide future opportunities for the right candidate.
- Grow your career - broaden your experience and shape a true range of business skills
- Be rewarded - up to $80K Package
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Tom Nisevic quoting reference number TNCA3457 in the subject line. Please allow for up to 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.