Salary: $90 - 100K + Super + Benefits
Location: Sydney CBD
Role Benefits: Be a part of a highly profitable and growing organisation in a pivotal role helping deliver business growth and decision support
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Analyst - Revenue, this Commercial Analyst - Revenue will drive strategic and commercial decision support for the business for the revenue cycle through the collation, extraction and analysis of revenue data across Australia and New Zealand. You will help develop the reporting tools, models and dashboards to assist with trend analysis, identification of risks and opportunities as well as supporting the revenue forecasting process. You will build business partnering relationships with various stakeholders across the business to assist you in gathering the right data for your analysis as well as giving you the best platform to properly influence the business strategy based on your findings and reviews.
* Maintenance of historical driver reporting to calculate base assumptions for revenue forecasting.
* Collate and extract relevant data from sources to build models and generate required reporting and insights
* Validation of revenue model assumptions by working with business leaders and reconciling drivers to data warehouse reports.
* Assist in the monthly update and preparation of the revenue forecast model
* Assist in providing analysis and commentary on revenue performance against budget, forecast and prior year with meaningful insights on drivers of variances and trends.
* Provide financial support in the annual budget and LRP process, including contributing to the preparation of the five-year revenue forecast model.
* Assist in the automation of historical revenue driver reporting and integration of TM1 revenue model to day to day processes.
* Support ad-hoc analysis and queries as requested by the business.
Being degree qualified in the field of Business/Commerce, you have ideally come up from an accounting and systems background. You have strong and proven skills in data extraction and manipulation and are now looking to step into a more business facing and decision support orientated role. With excellent communication skills, you are comfortable in engaging stakeholders in and out of finance and have a passion for building relationships across a business to better understand how the business works. Your attention to detail and self-drive will set you apart for success in this role.
The organisation is a fast paced and consumer centric business that is focused on driving positive change in the way it works and hence will provide a unique opportunity to step change your career to further enhance your commercial acumen.
* Drive value - deliver insights that connect information to business decisions
* Be rewarded - salary range of $90 - 100k + Super
* Grow your career - opportunity to fast track promotions
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Raghav Mehta, quoting reference number RMCAR4695 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.