- Huge industry presence within the FMCG retail sector, innovative leaders
- Impressive salary of $95k + Super + benefits & on-site parking
- Genuine Business partnering opportunity, exposure to sales, ops & marketing
Location: North Western Sydney
Salary: $95k + Super + Benefits & Parking
Role Benefit: FMCG market leader; NPD; business partner with sales team; provide commercial insights to drive profitability
Market leading FMCG giant with household brand names to boast and unparalleled success makes this organisation an employer of choice.
Australian grown success story boasting a collection of brands and products that are best in class and the envy of competitors. This opportunity would provide an excellent training ground for an ambitious and motivated Commercial Analyst to develop and diversify their skills within a FMCG and manufacturing environment. This organisation is seeking a high calibre Commercial Analyst to business partner with all levels of the organisation and provide commercial insights that will drive business decisions including NPD.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Analyst and partnering directly with operations, sales and marketing, this Commercial Analyst will play an integral role within the reporting and analytics function.
- Produce monthly and yearly management reports; forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis & KPI’s
- Competitor and Market analysis and reporting
- Trade spend management
- Costing support; standard direct costs and NPD’s
- Volume and brand mix reporting by product line
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights
- Weekly sales reporting, including Flash reports to global HQ
- Preparation of the annual budget and periodical forecasting
You are degree qualified and have either completed or are currently studying towards a CA or CPA qualification. You have advanced Excel skills, financial modelling. You have been exposed to large ERP system and may have Power BI.
Your personality is energetic and vibrant with excellent communication skills to influence senior stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPCA5335. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.