Salary: $90 - 100k + Super + Benefits
Location: Western Sydney
Role Benefit: Influence senior stakeholders in this high-visibility role and help influence decisions that drive top and bottom line growth.
Reporting to the Head of Insights, this Commercial Analyst will be responsible for driving in depth commercial analysis that supports the growth of the business. You will engage a broad range of stakeholders to understand the needs of the organisation and deliver value adding business analytics. On a monthly basis, you will be involved in monthly management reporting that incorporates financial and non-financial KPIs. You will have primary day-to-day responsibility for shaping the business' commercial performance reporting as well as providing a range of performance reconciliations and reports. Additionally, you will provide scenario analysis to support the assessment of risks and opportunities within the business. The Commercial Analyst will therefore look to build rapport with stakeholders and confidently influence management decision making with their analytical capabilities.
- Develop and enhance the business' commercial performance reporting to drive actionable insights and analysis.
- Engage a broad range of stakeholders to seek to understand business needs and deliver value adding business analytics.
- Prepare the monthly management reporting focusing on financial and operational KPI's for the business.
- Drive the ongoing commercial performance reporting requirements particularly focussed on sales and margin outcomes to shape the story behind the numbers.
- Perform a range of commercial reconciliations to support accurate results.
- Provide sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to support assessment of business risks and opportunities.
You are a success-driven CA or CPA qualified analyst who ideally comes from an FMCG background. You have advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally have exposure to SAP. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and feel comfortable and confident interacting with non-financial stakeholders. You are an ambitious individual with strong influencing skills who is passionate about providing value-adding insights to a business.
A leader in their industry, this company is an internationally recognised brand experiencing massive growth and diversification. This growth has led to a need for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join their finance team. With over 1000 employee's, this organisation has the expected characteristics of a leading large corporate employer of choice.
- Globally listed organisation; huge market presence
- Excellent salary up to $90 - $100k + Super + Benefits
- Opportunities for growth within a high performance culture
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Praneel Singh, quoting reference number PSCA3700 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.