Salary: $80 - 90K + Super + Benefits
Benefits: Optimise the bottom line through strategic insights; Sit in the business and not finance; 100% commercial focus
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Commercial Analyst will be joining medium sized team of star performers that will drive the strategy and profitability of the division. The main responsibility for the Commercial Analyst is to work closely with the sales team and flex your business partnering muscles to assist in sales growth. On a day to day basis you will be performing variance analysis, supporting commercial decision making and leading the preparation of budgets and forecasts. This Commercial Analyst will also be involved in key ad hoc projects as required. In addition to the above, this Commercial Analyst will have primary day-to-day responsibility for providing insight around the business' ongoing performance and highlighting business risks and opportunities.
The key success factor will be your ability influence key business decision and engage with senior non finance stakeholders.
- Deliver commercial advice in order to achieve customer and financial outcomes
- Challenge and influence business decisions using analysis and commercial judgement
- Develop and communicate the monthly BU reporting deck
- Lead the preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts
- Manage and track key business efficiency initiatives including critical assessment of its likely impact on financial results
You are a highly energetic and agile CA/CPA qualified Management Accountant or Commercial Analyst, ideally coming out of a large complex business.
You are passionate about engaging your stakeholders to drive a business forward and you hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders.
Combine your positive attitude with your creative flair to excel in this opportunity.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a highly regarded Data Insights market leader that is on a growth trajectory. With a great team environment and engagement with a broad range of stakeholders, this is a unique role where you will have a seat at the table to helping drive the business forward.
- Global leader within Insights and Market Research; Top 5 in Australia
- Outstanding salary of $80 - 90K + Super + Benefits
- Temp to perm; Highly strategic role; 50% business partnering focus
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGCA3673 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.