Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $40p/hour + Super
Role Benefit: Exciting opportunity to join a reputable market leader with a large portfolio of instantly recognisable brands
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this Finance Analyst will provide insights through analysis of monthly results identifying key trends and issues. The Finance Analyst will have day to day responsibility for supporting the sales and marketing team on all trend analysis, trade spend reviews and customer profitability.
The key success factor will be your desire to grow, entrepreneurial attitude and financial acumen in supporting a business' success.
- Review the financial results for the business unit and ensure clarity of insight around drivers for performance, risks and opportunities
- Support the forecast and budget process through collaboration with your stakeholders
- Deliver ongoing performance metrics reporting against historical performance and forecasts
- Prepare scenario analysis and modelling to support new customer and product profitability
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive product and overall business performance
You display high levels of drive and determination to deliver improved business performance and results. CA/CPA qualified (not essential) you will have exposure to a similar analyst position driving performance and profitability. You will have experience in a similar role within the FMCG, retail or related industry.
You hold exemplary communication skills that you leverage in engaging across internal and external stakeholders, and have an energy that is evident of your desire to grow.
Culture & Benefits
This company boasts a portfolio of instantly recognisable brands and will act as a springboard for all candidates career. They are family friendly environment with great benefits and progression opportuntiites.
- Grow your career - broaden your experience and shape a true range of business skills
- Be rewarded - $40p/hour+super (6 months temp to perm)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Joel Adams quoting reference number JAFAT3388 in the subject line. For a confidential chat, please contact REO on 02 8211 3488.