- Large multinational brand name, consumer goods sector, dynamic products
- Competitive salary $100K-$110k + Super
- Great location, fun team environment , close to public transport
Location: North Ryde
Salary: $100K-$110k + Super
Role Benefit: Large multinational brand name, influence the business through analysis and business partnering, fun team environment.
Reporting to the Financial Planning Manager, this Sales Commercial Analyst will be highly involved in the reporting and analysis for the sales division. This will include the reporting of inventory and royalties as well as variance analysis for material pricing. On a quarterly basis, you will be responsible for the high level analysis sales cut-off to ensure revenue recognition compliance. On a monthly basis, you will also be involved in the preparation and submission of regional sales budgets and forecasts to provide commercial advice about US dollar hedging amounts for the Demand Planning team in a timely and accurate fashion. In addition, a key aspect of your role will be to analyse trade spend and trade wide deals and monitor the impact of fluctuations in brand product margins.
This is a highly analytical role which requires a sharp results-driven Analyst that can translate critical data into commercial sense and communicate its impact across various areas of the organisation. Therefore the successful Sales Commercial Analyst will be highly proficient in business partnering as well as technically advanced in using Excel macros or building dashboards.
- Overall development of cost of business spending budget including budgeting, forecasting and actual analysis.
- Partner with sales in reviewing current customer contractual obligations and implement consistent tracking format across accounts.
- Partner with sales team to proactively to provide necessary inputs for Customer Splits and value add investments into the Financial Budget and Corporate Forecast processes in a timely manner. Prepare monthly reports/reviews of financial performance with insights
- Control over accuracy and integrity of monthly Close-out list along with Financial ownership of Closeout customer deals including evaluating impact to P&L, budgeting and forecast
- Preparation and Reporting of annual budgets, monthly corporate forecasts, and Strategic Plan; timely submission of budget and forecast P&Ls and sub schedules.
- Year-End Financial Schedules and reporting.
- Ensure effectiveness of Internal Controls and SOX requirements.
You are a CPA/CA qualified Analyst with Finance/Business Planning experience in a similar Global consumer products industry preferably sales and/or marketing functions.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to build exceptional rapport with all levels of stakeholders. Experience with large SAP and Power BI and advanced Excel skills-access database is a must have. You are results-driven and forward thinking in a commercial business sense with a deep desire to add value to a large organisation.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This multi-billion dollar world dominatrix has created its success through its creative range of consumer products for almost a century. Because of exceptional growth and an internal move into a new global project, a position vacancy exists for a highly skilled Sales Commercial Analyst to join their finance team. This role will suit someone with a solid analytical and commercial business partnering background and wants to further progress their career with a company that delights the world through their creative brands.
- Experience a great culture – have fun in everything you do!
- Be rewarded for your efforts – salary $100k-$110k + Super
- Build your own brand – join a global FMCG with strong market brand recognition
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Clare Williams, quoting reference number CWCA4946 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.