- Be a part of a top listed group that is a market leader within its sector
- Up to $135k Package plus bonus for the right candidate
- Business Partner with operations, finance and investment teams
Location: Sydney CBD.
Salary package: $135k Package
Role highlights: Iconic Australian healthcare company that is based in Sydney CBD. Great opportunity to business partner with key functions of the business, and be a key part of the strategic vision.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and reporting on their designated business units. This will involve you in partnering the business on establishing financial and non-financial models, support budgeting and forecasting, as well as ensuring there is accuracy in your forecasts that will enable commercial strategic decisions to be made about the business. In addition, you will be expected to master your core responsibilities in the next 12-18 months as you will be given the opportunity to rotate into other key areas within the business that will allow you to influence the businesses strategic direction as this is truly a commercially focused finance role within the business.
You will have a genuine passion to work alongside the business and will be willing to travel on site to improve engagement across your business units. The right candidate will have experience in working closely with their stakeholders and enjoy the business partnering with their commercial stakeholder group.
- Financial Planning & Forecasting
- KPI Reporting
- Operational Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- P&L variance analysis
- Preparation of management board reports
- Partner with the sales, operations and investment team.
- You are degree qualified Accountant, with a CA/ CPA qualification.
- Demonstrable Analytics experience, partnered with problem solving skills.
- You will have advanced MS Excel skills, SAP ERP experience and exposure to BI tools (TM1 highly desirable)
- You will possess confident, engaging, and compelling communication skills to work across the business.
- You will be driven to succeed and develop your career with the organisation.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The Company is a national health care services business based in Sydney CBD. The Company has a diverse portfolio of health care investments and operations.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPCA5139. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call