- Huge industry presence within the FMCG market sector; house-hold brand names
- Competitive salary of up to $120k + super & on-site parking
- Genuine finance business partnering opportunity working sales & marketing
Location: Sydney’s Western Suburbs
Salary: $110 – 120k + Super with on-site parking
Role Benefit: FMCG leader; NPD; business partner with sales team; provide commercial insights to drive productivity and profitability
Market leading FMCG giant with household brand names to boast and unparalleled success makes this organisation an employer of choice.
This multi-national success story boasts a collection of brands and products that are best in class and the envy of competitors. This opportunity would provide an excellent training ground for an ambitious and motivated Commercial Analyst to develop and diversify their skills within a FMCG and distribution environment. This organisation is seeking a high calibre Commercial Analyst to business partner with all levels of the organisation and provide commercial insights that will drive business decisions including NPD.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and partnering directly with operations, sales and marketing teams, this Commercial Analyst will play an integral role within the reporting and analytics function.
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual management reports; forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis & KPI’s
- Pricing models, promotional program profitability and NPD financial modelling
- Competitor market analysis and reporting
- Trade spend management; optimise revenue performance
- Volume and brand mix reporting by product line
- Provide monthly analysis and reporting of P&L performance to provide meaningful business insights
- Preparation of the annual budget and periodical forecasting
You are degree qualified and have either completed or are currently studying towards a CA or CPA or are fully qualified. You have advanced Excel skills, including financial modelling. You have been exposed to large ERP system and may have BI exposure. Your personality is energetic and vibrant with excellent communication skills to influence senior stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is CPCA5300. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.