Location: Macquarie Park
Salary: $90k + Super + Benefits
Role Benefit:A true commercial value adding opportunity - gain direct exposure to the front line of the business.
Reporting to the Group Planning Manager, this Commercial Analyst will provide data-driven decision support and commercial insights to the broader business. This includes the provision of accurate forecast/budget, identification of trends and risk assessment. You will build, update and maintain financial models in order to better understand sales and profitability mix. This Commercial Analyst will be responsible for building business partnering relationships with various stakeholders within their division. You will interpret and influence data required to deliver stakeholders meaningful business reports that will drive strategy and pricing.
The key to success in this role will be the forging of close working relationships with commercial stakeholders and an ability to influence key stakeholders with data driven commercial analysis.
- Provide data-driven decision support and commercial insights
- Prepare an accurate budget & forecast
- Review financial results and partner with business units to analyse key variances against forecast
- Identify market trends and assess potential areas of risk
- Create financial models to understand sales and profitability mix
- Deliver stakeholders meaningful reporting to drive stratefy and pricing
- Build relationships with commercial stakeholders
You are CA / CPA qualified or working towards compleition. You have advanced Excel skills and experience with a large ERP. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years' experience within a commercial / FP&A role. You will have strong analytical and problem-socling skills and be highly self-driven and disciplined. This Commercial Analyst will have exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) as business partnering with stakeholders is an integral element of this role. Experience in FMCG / Retail highly advantageous.
Culture & Benefits
A household name that is dominant within their market segment, this organisation continues to grow and looks to expand on their historic success. The organisation will provide the right candidate the opportunity to be a major contributor of the organisation and be instrumental by being a true business partner within the business.
- Grow your career - be part of an FMCG giant that is dominant in their market sector
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $90k + Super + Benefits
- Opportunity to be mentored and surrounded by a best in class finance team
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWCA4428 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.